Thursday, October 08, 2009

One year later.

Had a meet up with Ite cliques before Guangye's enlistment last saturday. Nice gathering for a lil catch up. :) L4D with them again, fun! They'd this student rate for 3bucks per hour with a free frappe drink. WTH, IT SUCKS! The drink was totally cmi! Alright, then went to fish&co for dinner. Well, gy, all the best when you're inside! Seeyou after 2weeks ah! :D










Anyway, was supposed to meet Cindy,Gracie and Shuhui for Wildwildwet yesterday. But i realised that i've afternoon class! So i didn't join them. Instead, met them up for dinner at the Airport. Had my favourite banmian! Aww~ Chance upon this Michael Jackson's tribute inside T1. Then there's this guy on stage imitating the moves of MJ. That person's dancing was really so so. Compared with MJ. That was what i thought. I wonder why the people there can be so crazy over a clone. -.- I mean, he's not MJ what. Just a nobody. But there's one thing, they looked kinda alike. Okayokay, stop this discrimination. Anyway, had fun chatting with them. More of this for our next meet up! :)








End this post with a picture with my sisters,


I miss them so much! <3
& I miss you so.

And a Happy Birthday to Renata Darling! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment